receptiveness in Chinese
- Receptiveness was regarded as the time between flower opening and closure .
- With his usual receptiveness and openmindness, general marshall invited a full explanation of the scheme .
- There is a good balance between intuition / receptiveness , and the self - preservation instincts
- The primary criterion for putting an issue on the council ' s agenda should not be the receptiveness of the parties , but the existence of a grave threat to world peace
- The result is that this astrological combination makes you intensely psychic and the possessor of a strong intuition which is a derivation of your keen receptiveness
- There are some uncertainties with regard to compatibility issue among competing international standards , the local industry s awareness and receptiveness to the new technology and the potential replacement of rfid by other emerging technologies
- In order to encourage all - round development of ideological political educational objects , educators must change old traditional education concept , innovate educational content , and improve educational method by complying with becoming and developing laws of ideology and morality of educational objects , and by conforming to the receptiveness pattern and psychological characteristics of education objects in current information society
"dye receptiveness" in Chinese, "receptive substance" in Chinese, "receptive type of aphasia" in Chinese, "receptive unit" in Chinese, "receptive-expressive emergent language" in Chinese, "receptive-expressive observation" in Chinese, "receptivity" in Chinese, "receptoe mediated endocytosis" in Chinese, "receptoire" in Chinese, "receptolysin" in Chinese,