recall in Chinese
[ ri'kɔ:l ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "recall"Synonyms of "recall"Use "recall" in a sentence
past tense: recalled past participle: recalled plural: recalls present participle: recalling
- My powers of recall are not what they were .
- The women recalled terrible scenes .
- The sight recalls the days of childhood to me ...
- The new law is now established beyond recall .
- She recalled the phrase from some film .
- The sight recalled the days of childhood to me ...
- The closing of the door recalled him to himself .
- He was recalled to the original department .
- I hope you care to be recalled to life .
- I may recall the well-known fact .
- the act of removing an official by petition
- the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort); "he has total recall of the episode"
Synonyms: recollection, reminiscence,
- a bugle call that signals troops to return
- a call to return; "the recall of our ambassador"
- a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
Synonyms: callback, Verb
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can''t remember saying any such thing"; "I can''t think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
Synonyms: remember, retrieve, call back, call up, recollect, think,
- cause one''s (or someone else''s) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression; "She was recalled by a loud laugh"
- summon to return; "The ambassador was recalled to his country"; "The company called back many of the workers it had laid off during the recession"
Synonyms: call back,
- go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
Synonyms: hark back, return, come back,
- cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt"
Synonyms: call in, call back, withdraw,
- make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution; "The company recalled the product when it was found to be faulty"
- call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"
"letters of recall" in Chinese, "recalhorn (prototype)" in Chinese, "recalibrate" in Chinese, "recalibrating subroutine" in Chinese, "recalibration" in Chinese, "recalibrator" in Chinese, "recall - recall player to yourself" in Chinese, "recall a decision" in Chinese, "recall a judgment" in Chinese, "recall a loan" in Chinese,