readily agree in Chinese
- He readily agreed .
- The conference readily agreed and bethune dealt with the work of each in turn .
- The emperor readily agreed with him , and raised funds by selling the things left behind by deceased court maids
- The duke readily agreed . his daughter tried to stop him , even without knowing an evil spirit was making the offer , but her father wouldn ' t listen
- The brilliants , the interest in which seemed to be tess s for her life only if he understood the wording of the will , he advised her to let him send to a bank for safety ; and to this she readily agreed
- He satisfy d us there was no danger of that kind in the way that we were to go ; so we readily agreed to follow him , as did also twelve other gentlemen , with their servants , some french , some spanish ; who , as i said , had attempted to go , and were obliged to come back again
"readily" in Chinese, "readily reversible" in Chinese, "readily slacking" in Chinese, "readily accessible" in Chinese, "readily available" in Chinese, "forge readily" in Chinese, "readily seen" in Chinese, "readily ad" in Chinese, "readily consent" in Chinese, "readied missile" in Chinese, "readied rocket" in Chinese, "readily avaiable fertilizer" in Chinese, "readily available fertilizer" in Chinese, "readily available water" in Chinese, "readily biodegradable substances" in Chinese,