reaction in Chinese
[ ri(:)'ækʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "reaction"Synonyms of "reaction""reaction" in a sentence"reaction" meaning
- We call this factor the extent of reaction .
- Such reactions are called non-adiabatic .
- Public reaction will reinforce it .
- The reaction may not go to final completion .
- Reaction with hydrazine forms the hydrazidine .
- He was wary and reserved in his reaction .
- He was pleased with churchill's reaction .
- Phyl's first reaction was one of dismay .
- Most condensation reactions are equilibria .
- The forces of reaction made reform difficult .
- doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don''t like; "his style of painting was a reaction against cubism"
- a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent; "a bad reaction to the medicine"; "his responses have slowed with age"
- an idea evoked by some experience; "his reaction to the news was to start planning what to do"
- extreme conservatism in political or social matters; "the forces of reaction carried the election"
- a response that reveals a person''s feelings or attitude; "he was pleased by the audience''s reaction to his performance"; "John feared his mother''s reaction when she saw the broken lamp"
- (mechanics) the equal and opposite force that is produced when any force is applied to a body; "every action has an equal and opposite reaction"
- (chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others; "there was a chemical reaction of the lime with the ground water"
Synonyms: chemical reaction,