ray in Chinese
[ rei ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "ray"Synonyms of "ray""ray" in a sentence"ray" meaning
雷〔姓氏，男子名， Raymond 的昵称〕。
【动物；动物学】(短鼻)鹞鱼 〔cf. skate
2〕。 a whip ray ?。
- "gamma ray; γ ray" in Chinese : 伽玛射线
- "wood ray; xylary ray" in Chinese : 木射线
- "a ray of hope" in Chinese : 一线希望
- "a ray of light" in Chinese : 一线光明
- "absorption ray" in Chinese : 吸收射线; 吸收线
- "acti ray" in Chinese : 放线菌酮
- "actinic ray" in Chinese : 光化射线。
- "aerosol ray" in Chinese : 气雾喷雾器
- "aggregate ray" in Chinese : 聚合木射线; 聚合射线
- "al ray" in Chinese : 言论报
- "alpha ray" in Chinese : α射线; 阿尔发射线; 甲种射线; 射线
- "amuro ray" in Chinese : 阿姆雷; 阿姆罗・雷
- "anode ray" in Chinese : 阳极射线
- "anodic ray" in Chinese : 阳极射线
- "anterolateral ray" in Chinese : 前侧辐肋
- Say! what's the idea of the glad rays ?
- Ray paulsen didn't give up easily .
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- These rays would not be visible to our eyes .
- In this case the rays obviously do not converge .
- All rays leaving the laser are in phase .
- The plastic blocks infrared rays from sunlight .
- The bending of the light rays is caused by refraction .
- In the first red rays of the sun they were in the lot .
- Similar considerations apply to the diffracted rays .
- cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins
- any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
Synonyms: beam, beam of light, light beam, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light, irradiation,
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
Synonyms: beam, electron beam,
- a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- expose to radiation; "irradiate food"
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"; "This plants radiate spines in all directions"
- emit as rays; "That tower rays a laser beam for miles across the sky"
- "ray" meaning: Noun: ray rey A column of light (as fr...
- "ray" meaning in Japanese: ray n. 光線; (希望の)光明; わずか; 熱線, 放射線. 【動詞＋】 ◆block (out) ultra...
- "ray" meaning in Korean: noun, 남자이름(Raymond의 애칭) ray n, 광선, 서광, 한줄기 광명, 약간, 소량, 열선...
- "ray" meaning in Russian: 1) луч Ex: the rays of the sun солнечные лучи Ex: a ray of...
- "ray" meaning in Arabic: n. شعاع, سمك الشفنين, إشعاع, نغمة موسيقية, بصيص, خط المح...
- "ray" meaning in French: n. ray, prénom masculin; nom de famille; james earl ray ...
"cathode ray" in Chinese, "gamma ray" in Chinese, "delta rays" in Chinese, "visible ray" in Chinese, "crookes rays" in Chinese, "zap rays" in Chinese, "vascular ray" in Chinese, "positive rays" in Chinese, "wood ray" in Chinese, "raxhon" in Chinese, "raxida" in Chinese, "raxofelast" in Chinese, "raxon" in Chinese, "raxzorback" in Chinese, "ray (film)" in Chinese, "ray 1" in Chinese, "ray 2" in Chinese, "ray aberration" in Chinese,