ray in Chinese
[ rei ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "ray"Synonyms of "ray""ray" in a sentence"ray" meaning
- Say! what's the idea of the glad rays ?
- Ray paulsen didn't give up easily .
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- These rays would not be visible to our eyes .
- In this case the rays obviously do not converge .
- All rays leaving the laser are in phase .
- The plastic blocks infrared rays from sunlight .
- The bending of the light rays is caused by refraction .
- In the first red rays of the sun they were in the lot .
- Similar considerations apply to the diffracted rays .
- cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins
- any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
Synonyms: beam, beam of light, light beam, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light, irradiation,
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
Synonyms: beam, electron beam,
- a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- expose to radiation; "irradiate food"
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"; "This plants radiate spines in all directions"
- emit as rays; "That tower rays a laser beam for miles across the sky"
"cathode ray" in Chinese, "gamma ray" in Chinese, "delta rays" in Chinese, "visible ray" in Chinese, "crookes rays" in Chinese, "zap rays" in Chinese, "vascular ray" in Chinese, "positive rays" in Chinese, "wood ray" in Chinese, "raxhon" in Chinese, "raxida" in Chinese, "raxofelast" in Chinese, "raxon" in Chinese, "raxzorback" in Chinese, "ray (film)" in Chinese, "ray 1" in Chinese, "ray 2" in Chinese, "ray aberration" in Chinese,