rational in Chinese
[ 'ræʃənl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "rational"Synonyms of "rational""rational" in a sentence"rational" meaning
- The rational numbers also fit into this scheme .
- It is not necessary to enter into the rational numbers .
- I'll not answer for her being of the most rational .
- They prize rational discourse .
- That was, i realized, a perfectly rational explanation .
- Rational expectations are on average self-fulfilling .
- The examiners put a premium on rational argument .
- "my husband is a perfectly rational being," she said .
- Man is a rational being .
- It is rational to give a sum of money to his favorite charity .
- consistent with or based on or using reason; "rational behavior"; "a process of rational inference"; "rational thought"
- capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers; "rational numbers"
- having its source in or being guided by the intellect (as distinguished from experience or emotion); "a rational analysis"
- of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind; "intellectual problems"; "the triumph of the rational over the animal side of man"
Synonyms: intellectual, noetic, Noun
- an integer or a fraction
Synonyms: rational number,
"rational analysis" in Chinese, "rational expression" in Chinese, "ration roll" in Chinese, "ration sth out" in Chinese, "ration subsidy" in Chinese, "ration system" in Chinese, "ration-bread" in Chinese, "rational a eals" in Chinese, "rational action" in Chinese, "rational activity coefficient" in Chinese, "rational adjustment" in Chinese,