ratio in Chinese
[ 'reiʃiəu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ratio"Synonyms of "ratio""ratio" in a sentence"ratio" meaning
- The cross ratio he called anharmonic ratio .
- Population can increase in a geometric ratio .
- The ratio between the two sides is one to four .
- Scientists are trying to increase that ratio .
- This is the prime ratio of the nascent increments .
- Subsistence only increases in an arithmetic ratio .
- A step-down transformer has a turns ratio less than 1 .
- As a result, a more even air-fuel ratio is maintained .
- Higher ratios can be used with more exotic fuels .
- Pruning, by removing part of the top, alters this ratio .
- the relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree; "an inordinate proportion of the book is given over to quotations"; "a dry martini has a large proportion of gin"
- the relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient)