ram in Chinese
How to pronounce "ram"Synonyms of "ram""ram" in a sentence"ram" meaning
past tense: rammed past participle: rammed plural: rams present participle: ramming
- A couple of rams are butting at each other .
- Then abraham looked up, and he saw a ram .
- A pet lamb will make a cross ram .
- The catalyst is subjected to a uniform ram pressure .
- The ram jet is the simplest of the three .
- The frigate rammed the submarine .
- He rammed his hat on his head .
- Took me ten minutes to ram the idea into his head .
- It took me ten minutes to ram the idea into his head .
- Or i'll take my fist and ram it down your sassy throat !
- uncastrated adult male sheep; "a British term is `tup''"
- a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
Synonyms: force, drive,
- crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"
Synonyms: jam, jampack, chock up, cram, wad,
- undergo damage or destruction on impact; "the plane crashed into the ocean"; "The car crashed into the lamp post"
- strike or drive against with a heavy impact; "ram the gate with a sledgehammer"; "pound on the door"
Synonyms: ram down, pound,
"hydraulic ram" in Chinese, "water ram" in Chinese, "battering ram" in Chinese, "raluca andreea ionita" in Chinese, "ralun bay" in Chinese, "ralun monastery" in Chinese, "ralund" in Chinese, "raluxy" in Chinese, "ram (radioactivity monitoring)" in Chinese, "ram - reliability and maintainability" in Chinese, "ram access time" in Chinese, "ram adaptor" in Chinese,