railroad in Chinese
[ 'reilrəud ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "railroad"Synonyms of "railroad"Use "railroad" in a sentence
past tense: railroaded past participle: railroaded plural: railroads present participle: railroading
- Distraction didn't build the railroad .
- His father owns some stock in that railroad .
- Mainly, it is a railroad junction .
- Some boards laid loosely on the railroad crossties .
- I say the railroading problem is insurmountable .
- Railroads were not allowed to acquire competing lines .
- They took turns barging into railroad ticket lines .
- The steamboat and the railroad cut deep into the wilderness .
- I wo n't be railroaded into buying a car i do not want !
- The campaign for railroad commissioner had been very interesting .
- a line of track providing a runway for wheels; "he walked along the railroad track"
Synonyms: railroad track, railway,
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
Synonyms: railway, railroad line, railway line, railway system, Verb
- transport by railroad
- supply with railroad lines; "railroad the West"
- compel by coercion, threats, or crude means; "They sandbagged him to make dinner for everyone"
Synonyms: dragoon, sandbag,
"railroad flat" in Chinese, "elevated railroad" in Chinese, "railroad worm" in Chinese, "railroad spike" in Chinese, "rack railroad" in Chinese, "railosuo" in Chinese, "railosvuo" in Chinese, "railotie" in Chinese, "railovaara" in Chinese, "railplate" in Chinese, "railroad = railway noun" in Chinese, "railroad a bill through congress" in Chinese, "railroad advance warning sign" in Chinese, "railroad ballast" in Chinese,