rail in Chinese
[ reil ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "rail"Synonyms of "rail""rail" in a sentence"rail" meaning
- The youngest is a born rider of the rails .
- She stood there, clutching the railing .
- Rail stocks took a dive on the stock market .
- The engine of the train left the rails at a curve .
- On the northampton i was a rail .
- The youngest is a born rider of rails .
- It is cheaper to ship goods by road than by rail .
- She gripped with both hands at the iron railing .
- The rail continued to vibrate softly .
- Both were over six feet, and as thin as rails .
- any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- short for railway; "he traveled by rail"; "he was concerned with rail safety"
- a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
Synonyms: track, rails, runway, Verb
- criticize severely; "He fulminated against the Republicans'' plan to cut Medicare"; "She railed against the bad social policies"
- spread negative information about; "The Nazi propaganda vilified the Jews"
Synonyms: vilify, revile, vituperate,
- complain bitterly
- fish with a handline over the rails of a boat; "They are railing for fresh fish"
- lay with rails; "hundreds of miles were railed out here"
- travel by rail or train; "They railed from Rome to Venice"; "She trained to Hamburg"
- convey (goods etc.) by rails; "fresh fruit are railed from Italy to Belgium"
- separate with a railing; "rail off the crowds from the Presidential palace"
Synonyms: rail off,
- provide with rails; "The yard was railed"
- enclose with rails; "rail in the old graves"
Synonyms: rail in,
"railing" in Chinese, "rail fence" in Chinese, "rail chair" in Chinese, "tram rail" in Chinese, "yankee rails" in Chinese, "rack rail" in Chinese, "third rail" in Chinese, "rub rail" in Chinese, "chair rail" in Chinese, "raikovich" in Chinese, "raikul" in Chinese, "raikunen" in Chinese, "raikuu" in Chinese, "raikyu" in Chinese, "rail 1" in Chinese, "rail 3" in Chinese, "rail advice" in Chinese, "rail against" in Chinese,