radio in Chinese
[ 'reidiəu ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "radio"Use "radio" in a sentence
past tense: radioed past participle: radioed plural: radios present participle: radioing
- I could hear music playing on the radio .
- He is recording music from the radio .
- He manipulated the frequency dial of the radio .
- Do you prefer radio or television ?
- A radio was installed on the platform .
- Take your thieving hands off my radio !
- The local shop has some radios going cheap .
- Nim reached out snapping off the radio .
- Your new radio certainly has good definition .
- Radio communication has annihilated space .
- indicating radiation or radioactivity; "radiochemistry"
- transmit messages via radio waves; "he radioed for help"
- a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
Synonyms: radio receiver, receiving set, radio set, tuner, wireless,
- medium for communication
Synonyms: radiocommunication, wireless,