quaternary in Chinese
How to pronounce "quaternary"Synonyms of "quaternary"Use "quaternary" in a sentence
- The quaternary sediments are largely undeformed .
- Cationics are usually quaternary ammomium salts .
- Non - aqueous titrimetric analysis of quaternary ammonium salt n
- Optimal quaternary self - orthogonal codes of dimension three
- Thermoelectric properties of quaternary ag - bi - sb - te alloys
- Dalinghe river ; hidden fault ; quaternary ; terrace
- Test method for ph of fatty quaternary ammonium chlorides
- Woolly mammoths died out during the late quaternary period .
- A study on the yangfan quaternary section , linyi , shanxi
- Test method for ash in fatty quaternary ammonium chlorides
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
Synonyms: four, 4, IV, tetrad, quatern, quaternion, quaternity, quartet, quadruplet, foursome, Little Joe, Adjective
- coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude; "the quaternary period of geologic time extends from the end of the tertiary period to the present"
Synonyms: fourth, 4th,
- consisting of or especially arranged in sets of four; "quaternate leaves"; "a quaternary compound"
"quaterisation" in Chinese, "quatermary" in Chinese, "quaternaria" in Chinese, "quaternaria mierospora" in Chinese, "quaternarization" in Chinese, "quaternary adduct" in Chinese, "quaternary alkylammonium salt" in Chinese, "quaternary alkylammonium type resin" in Chinese, "quaternary alkylphosphonium salt" in Chinese,