quality in Chinese
[ 'kwɔliti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "quality"Synonyms of "quality""quality" in a sentence"quality" meaning
- Goods of that quality will never sell .
- Some of my sinful qualities evaporated .
- I would guarantee delivery and quality .
- Selfishness is a detestable quality in anyone .
- That is not of the stipulated quality .
- The animal's note changed its quality .
- Its qualities include high credibility .
- The quality of this product is up to standard .
- Weight is an inherent quality of matter .
- We never use second quality ingredients .
- an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
- a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber"
Synonyms: caliber, calibre,
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
Synonyms: timbre, timber, tone,
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
Synonyms: character, lineament,
- high social status; "a man of quality"
- of high social status; "people of quality"; "a quality family"
- of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
Synonyms: choice, prime, prize, select,
"quality control" in Chinese, "quality products" in Chinese, "quality circle" in Chinese, "tone quality" in Chinese, "quality time" in Chinese, "qualitiesandtheircomparatives" in Chinese, "qualitone inc" in Chinese, "qualitrol corp" in Chinese, "qualitron industries corp" in Chinese, "qualittsgrenzlage quality level" in Chinese, "quality 0f goods" in Chinese, "quality a urance" in Chinese, "quality a urance unit， qau" in Chinese, "quality a urance， qa" in Chinese,