qi in Chinese
How to pronounce "qi"Synonyms of "qi"Use "qi" in a sentence
- The man of qi worries in case the sky should fall .
- The qi troops attacked us .
- 45 gao ben - bo , lei bei - lei , zhang you - yi and han qi - de
- Apprehension : the important category in feng qi ' s philosophy
- Briefly on liu yiming ' s thoughts about jing , qi and shen
- Liu jian - ping , zhang hui , zhan chun - lian and li zheng - qi
- Season info with 24 jie and qi annual and monthly flystar
- The possibility of quot; qi quot; as a philosophical concept
- Appreciation and rumination : qi ' s and liang ' s palace poetry
- On liang qi - chao ' s novel viewpoint of plitical function
- the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health
Synonyms: chi, ch''i, ki,
What is the meaning of qi in Chinese and how to say qi in Chinese? qi Chinese meaning, qi的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.