q in Chinese
How to pronounce "q"Synonyms of "q"Use "q" in a sentence
- An ideal q in ring a is primary .
- This is called the partial fraction expansion of p/q .
- Ah q would be pissed off as usual , and glare furiously .
- Points p and q represent two positions of the particle .
- Ah q had always had the greatest contempt for such people as little nuns .
- The other tubes read the values of q corresponding to their position on the rake .
- If a molecule of net charge q is placed in an electric field, a force f is exerted upon it .
- Q represents the nonmetallic atoms necessary to complete a heterocyclic nucleus containing 5 atoms in the heterocyclic ring .
- An alternative approach to alcohols having two identical r groups(q)is to disconnect both at once .
- Q : wonderful . but , what will be your costs
- the 17th letter of the Roman alphabet
"p因子" in Chinese
, "p因子,备解素" in Chinese
, "p由极大到极小" in Chinese
, "p值" in Chinese
, "p终末力" in Chinese
, "q (new york city subway service)" in Chinese
, "q = quebec" in Chinese
, "q address" in Chinese
, "q aerial" in Chinese
What is the meaning of q in Chinese and how to say q in Chinese? q Chinese meaning, q的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.