put on in Chinese
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- Put on your overcoat. the wind is thrilling .
- What construction do you put on his actions ?
- She had even refrained from putting on rough .
- Put on a spurt , or you 'll fall behind .
- Her mother put on a deprecating look .
- Production has already been put on the right track .
- Walden put on a dubious face .
- Stress should be put on the prevention of diseases .
- Are you going to put on your dark suit ?
- increase (one''s body weight); "She gained 20 pounds when she stopped exercising"
- put clothing on one''s body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
Synonyms: wear, get into, don, assume,
- add to something existing; "She put on a sun room"
- add to the odometer; "He put on 1,000 miles on this trip"
- fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can''t fool me!"
Synonyms: gull, dupe, slang, befool, cod, fool, take in, put one over, put one across,
- apply to a surface; "She applied paint to the back of the house"; "Put on make-up!"
- prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production"; "mount an attack"; "mount a play"
- carry out (performances); "They turned in a splendid effort"; "They turned in top jobs for the second straight game"
Synonyms: turn in,
- put on the stove or ready for cooking; "put on the tea, please!"
- adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
Synonyms: assumed, false, fictitious, fictive, pretended, sham,
"putting" in Chinese, "put" in Chinese, "put upon" in Chinese, "shot putting" in Chinese, "putting hole" in Chinese, "put off" in Chinese, "put down" in Chinese, "put up" in Chinese, "putting green" in Chinese, "put off the shoes" in Chinese, "put off ＝ delay ， defer， postpone" in Chinese, "put off; delay; procrastinate; postpone" in Chinese, "put oil on or into lubricate" in Chinese, "put olives in a salad" in Chinese, "put on a brave face" in Chinese, "put on a coat" in Chinese, "put on a demonstration of aero-spraying" in Chinese, "put on a display of fireworks" in Chinese,