purity in Chinese
[ 'pjuəriti ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "purity"Synonyms of "purity"Use "purity" in a sentence
- That kind of love defiles its purity simply .
- He recalled the stainless purity of his boyish life .
- Whiteness is emblematic of purity .
- White is the symbol of purity .
- They have debased and defiled the purity of the tongue .
- If purity were the only thing at stake, america won hands down .
- He finally stroke out a new method for testing the purity of the water .
- The intensity of the colour is a measure of the purity of the product .
- There was something in the purity of his face that rebuked them .
- A beneficiation process is used to increase the purity to 95% or more .