purchase in Chinese
[ 'pə:tʃəs ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "purchase"Synonyms of "purchase""purchase" in a sentence"purchase" meaning
past tense: purchased past participle: purchased plural: purchases present participle: purchasing
- You have no divine right of purchase .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- The purchases were paid for with cash .
- She had purchased an estate in lublin .
- The purchase price is less if you pay by cash .
- We have purchased some valuable jewelry .
- This orchard became ours by purchase .
- Their purchase is purely a paper transaction .
- No surplus of accumulated purchasing power stands .
- The remedy he purchased failed to work .
- the acquisition of something for payment; "they closed the purchase with a handshake"
- a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage; "he could get no purchase on the situation"
- the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- something acquired by purchase
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
"purchase tax" in Chinese, "hire purchase" in Chinese, "account purchase" in Chinese, "purcell ra" in Chinese, "purcellville" in Chinese, "purchaes agent" in Chinese, "purchas" in Chinese, "purchasable" in Chinese, "purchase ability" in Chinese, "purchase account" in Chinese, "purchase acquisition" in Chinese, "purchase advertising" in Chinese,