punch in Chinese
[ pʌntʃ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "punch"Synonyms of "punch"Use "punch" in a sentence
- Yes , he kept punching and kicking me .
- He laid his opponent low with a single punch .
- Another punch makes his ear ring .
- He decked him with his first punch .
- There was not much punch in his remarks .
- He's got a vocabulary and a punch .
- The train conductor punched our tickets .
- A missed punch travels around his head .
- Angelo drew back his arm and punched her in the stomach .
- Punching is done with a special punch-register device .
- (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
Synonyms: clout, poke, lick, biff, slug,
- a tool for making holes or indentations
- an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a punch bowl
- deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach"
- make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper"
- drive forcibly as if by a punch; "the nail punched through the wall"
"punch ladle" in Chinese, "punch line" in Chinese, "punched card" in Chinese, "punch bowl" in Chinese, "sunday punch" in Chinese, "bible punching" in Chinese, "milk punch" in Chinese, "key punch" in Chinese, "punch card" in Chinese, "puncak jaya" in Chinese, "puncak mandala" in Chinese, "puncec" in Chinese, "puncel" in Chinese, "puncer" in Chinese, "punch (drink)" in Chinese, "punch adapter" in Chinese, "punch advance" in Chinese, "punch and anvil" in Chinese,