pulsation in Chinese
- The pulsations in the rectified current can be reduced by using a capacitor .
- At low frequencies , such as 10 per sec. , pulsation is sensed rather than vibration .
- With technical guidance from professionals, they operate in shifts round the clock to keep tabs on the earth's pulsation .
- The thermal damping is maximum for frequencies corresponding to pulsations that are somewhere between isothermal and adiabatic .
- No sooner was this expedient adopted, than the young man ascertained how desperate had been his own efforts, by the violence of the pulsations in his frame .
- Are pulsations in pressure and quantity permissible
- The air - bag type sequential external counter - pulsation device
- The alr - bag type sequential external counter - pulsation device
- Salila is also conducting a pulsation workshop in hong kong
- It offers the true pulsation of natural growth
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart; "he could feel the beat of her heart"
Synonyms: pulse, heartbeat, beat,
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients); "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
Synonyms: pulsing, pulse, impulse,
- a periodically recurring phenomenon that alternately increases and decreases some quantity
"pulsating-current" in Chinese, "pulsating-flow measurement" in Chinese, "pulsatingbendingstress" in Chinese, "pulsatingmixing" in Chinese, "pulsatingstress" in Chinese, "pulsation axis" in Chinese, "pulsation chamber" in Chinese, "pulsation chamber vacuum record curve" in Chinese, "pulsation coefficient" in Chinese,