public service in Chinese
- Urban areas invariably manage to command the lion's share of investment in public services .
- The revenues from public services are self-explanatory and raise few conceptual problems .
- He was one of those talented executives who served successive administrations and epitomized the ideal of public service .
- The daily telegraph did a public service by arranging for the leading personalities of the conservative party to write features .
- They all sought the same goals: impartial government, fair taxation, regulation of public service companies and expanded social services for the lower classes .
- One ought to put public service before self
- " science in the public service " campaign - the 1st year
- Public service ' s reasons and its practical framework
- The basic legal problems of the public service units
- On constructing the system of public service government
- employment within a government system (especially in the civil service)
- a service that is performed for the benefit of the public or its institutions
Synonyms: community service,
"public" in Chinese, "publics" in Chinese, "public servant" in Chinese, "public servant consciousness" in Chinese, "public servant for the people" in Chinese, "public servants" in Chinese, "public servants; civil servants" in Chinese, "public service a ouncement" in Chinese, "public service ads" in Chinese, "public service advertising(psa)" in Chinese, "public service announcement" in Chinese,