property in Chinese
[ 'prɔpəti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "property"Synonyms of "property""property" in a sentence"property" meaning
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- The property should remain in the gens .
- I should look for other property and build .
- I see a large pine tree on my property .
- He was entrusted with the care of her property ..
- I wish to leave my property to my children .
- Microscopic "particles" have wave properties .
- Toby was the hottest property in show business .
- Attempts were made to equalize property .
- Product properties refer to an entity .
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
- a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
Synonyms: attribute, dimension,
- any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property";
Synonyms: belongings, holding,
"fixed property" in Chinese, "real property" in Chinese, "property owner" in Chinese, "property man" in Chinese, "property animal" in Chinese, "residual property" in Chinese, "intellectual property" in Chinese, "property tax" in Chinese, "personal property" in Chinese, "propertime" in Chinese, "propertimingofinsecticideapplication" in Chinese, "propertional controller" in Chinese, "propertional regulator" in Chinese, "propertius" in Chinese, "property (personal wealth)" in Chinese, "property a ts" in Chinese, "property accessory to immovable property" in Chinese, "property account" in Chinese,