propeller in Chinese
[ prə'pelə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "propeller"Synonyms of "propeller"Use "propeller" in a sentence
- Can you free the propeller from the weeds ?
- The propeller turns a small d.c. generator .
- The ship's propellers churned the waves to foam .
- Propeller meters introduce small pressure losses .
- Propeller fans exhaust air through holes in the wall .
- The propeller can follow the wind velocity closely during high-speed gusts .
- The turboprop engine is very much like the turbojet. it has an additional part, a propeller .
- An air straightener should be placed down stream from propeller to counteract circular air motion in the tube .
- Among commonly used types are those employing either a propeller or cups for measuring wind speed and a vane for measuring wind direction .
- Jet engines with which most modern high-speed aircrafts are equipped develop thrust on the same principle as the propellers of conventional aero-engines .
- a mechanical device that rotates to push against air or water
"screw propeller" in Chinese, "air propeller" in Chinese, "propellent 14" in Chinese, "propellent 21" in Chinese, "propellent 22" in Chinese, "propellent charge" in Chinese, "propellents" in Chinese, "propeller (or fairwater) cap" in Chinese, "propeller (or screw) horsepower" in Chinese, "propeller adjusting mechanism" in Chinese, "propeller advance" in Chinese,