pronunciation：[ 'enzaim ]
Click to play the pronunciation audio:
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- enzyme 's definition：any of several complex proteins that are produced by cells and act as catalysts in specific biochemical reactions
- enzyme in Chinese：n.【化学】酶。 digestive enzyme 消化酶。 induced enzyme 诱导酶。
- enzyme in French：音标：[ãzim]n.f. , m. 酶专业辞典n.m.【生化】酶enzymef. (m)酶enzyme condensante缩合酶enzyme digestive消化酶enzyme du tissu destructif组织破坏酶enzyme endo cellulaire胞内酶enzyme jaune黄酶enzyme lacrymale泪腺酶enzyme lytique des protéines溶蛋白酶enzyme protéolytique蛋白分解酶enzyme ciblef.靶酶
- enzyme in Japanese：ennzaimu エンザイム〈生化〉酶méi.
"enzymaticallydecomposedlecithin" pronunciation, "enzymaticallymodifiedsoybeansaponin" pronunciation, "enzymaticallymodifiedteaextract" pronunciation,
- "enzymatio action" pronunciation, "enzymatio breakdown" pronunciation, "enzyme action" pronunciation,