project in Chinese
[ 'prɔdʒekt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "project"Synonyms of "project""project" in a sentence"project" meaning
past tense: projected past participle: projected plural: projects present participle: projecting present tense: projects
- The study was known as project anehin .
- The end of the project is almost in sight .
- We spent over five years on this project .
- You must not project your guilt on to me .
- This project concerns many departments .
- They gave her a free hand with the project .
- We'll sink our teeth into the next project .
- Claud had heard talk of such a project .
- Will you be able to project the film for us ?
- Work on the project is going on day and night .
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
Synonyms: undertaking, task, labor,
- a planned undertaking
Synonyms: projection, Verb
- present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity"
- regard as objective
Synonyms: externalize, externalise,
- communicate vividly; "He projected his feelings"
- transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile"
Synonyms: send off,
- put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
Synonyms: cast, contrive, throw,
- imagine; conceive of; see in one''s mind; "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
Synonyms: visualize, visualise, envision, fancy, see, figure, picture, image,
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
Synonyms: plan, contrive, design,
- draw a projection of
- project on a screen; "The images are projected onto the screen"
- cause to be heard; "His voice projects well"
- extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
Synonyms: stick out, protrude, jut out, jut,