product in Chinese
[ 'prɔdəkt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "product"Synonyms of "product""product" in a sentence"product" meaning
- Most of all, they needed new products .
- Identify the volatile product and comment .
- The new product has stood a severe proof .
- His new product is about to be published .
- The waster products are dumped into the boxes .
- There is excess demand for a firm's products .
- We promised to offer exciting products .
- We should consider product commonality .
- The product of fertilization is the zygote .
- Poems are the product of a poet 's imagination ..
- commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
Synonyms: merchandise, ware,
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
Synonyms: mathematical product,
- the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
Synonyms: intersection, Cartesian product,
- a consequence of someone''s efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue"
- a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a product of lime and nitric acid"
"producing zone" in Chinese, "producingalargenumberofvegetables" in Chinese, "producingmare" in Chinese, "producingreserves" in Chinese, "produciton inspeciton" in Chinese, "product (category theory)" in Chinese, "product (fiber) bundle" in Chinese, "product (products) carrier" in Chinese, "product a ortment" in Chinese,