process in Chinese
[ prə'ses ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "process"Synonyms of "process""process" in a sentence"process" meaning
past tense: processed past participle: processed plural: processes present participle: processing
- Gasification is really a simple process .
- This process produces corrosion of metals .
- Some shareholders delayed in the process .
- We can break this process into two parts .
- The process is distributed into three stages .
- This is a process known as rendering .
- We call this process organic evolution .
- The process described above is called scattering .
- The process of money creation will stop cold .
- The postmolding process is relatively harsh .
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls"
Synonyms: physical process,
- a particular course of action intended to achieve a result; "the procedure of obtaining a driver''s license"; "it was a process of trial and error"
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process"
Synonyms: outgrowth, appendage,
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering"
Synonyms: cognitive process, mental process, operation, cognitive operation,
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of; "the process of denial"
Synonyms: unconscious process,
- a writ issued by authority of law; usually compels the defendant''s attendance in a civil suit; failure to appear results in a default judgment against the defendant
Synonyms: summons, Verb
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill"
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- deliver a warrant or summons to someone; "He was processed by the sheriff"
Synonyms: serve, swear out,
- shape, form, or improve a material; "work stone into tools"; "process iron"; "work the metal"
Synonyms: work, work on,
- march in a procession; "They processed into the dining room"
- deal with in a routine way; "I''ll handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against; "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"; "She actioned the company for discrimination"
Synonyms: action, sue, litigate,