prize in Chinese
[ praiz ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "prize"Synonyms of "prize"Use "prize" in a sentence
- For others it was a holiday prize .
- She walked away with two first prizes .
- She flattered herself that she might win the prize .
- A good job was a prized possession .
- He was criticized, for he played his prize .
- He was awarded the nobel prize for physics .
- They all concurred in giving him the prize .
- He prized it beyond everything else .
- She flattered herself she might win the prize ...
- They vied with each other for the prize .
- of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
Synonyms: choice, prime, quality, select, Verb
- regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
Synonyms: respect, esteem, value, prise,
- to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open; "The burglar jimmied the lock": "Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail"
Synonyms: pry, prise, lever, jimmy,
- hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
Synonyms: value, treasure, appreciate, Noun
- something given as a token of victory
- goods or money obtained illegally
Synonyms: loot, booty, pillage, plunder, swag, dirty money,
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery; "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
"prizer" in Chinese, "nobel prizes" in Chinese, "prize scholarship" in Chinese, "prize master" in Chinese, "prize crew" in Chinese, "consolation prize" in Chinese, "prize fight" in Chinese, "prize ring" in Chinese, "prize fellowship" in Chinese, "priyenay" in Chinese, "priyezzhev" in Chinese, "priyutnoye" in Chinese, "priyutovo" in Chinese, "prizal" in Chinese, "prize 1" in Chinese, "prize action" in Chinese, "prize advertising" in Chinese, "prize award" in Chinese,