press the in Chinese
How to pronounce "press the""press the" in a sentence
- Press the button for the elevator .
- He locked the door and pressed the bolt home .
- I would rather not press the case .
- He pressed the push-to-talk bar .
- She pressed the child to her .
- He pressed the troops forward .
- He presses the rubber stopper firmly down on the vent .
- She pressed the patient a bit too hard when she gave him an injection .
- I pressed the accelerator until the engine screamed .
- He goes tomorrow to press the matter on the archbishop .
What is the meaning of press the in Chinese and how to say press the in Chinese? press the Chinese meaning, press the的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.