press on in Chinese
- Something has been pressing on my leg and it tingles .
- In the meantime we pressed on with the airlift .
- The shoe is pressing on my toe .
- We must press on with the project without wasting time .
- They pressed on without letup until they got to the top of the hill .
- He held out his hand to the cars pressing on him from behind .
- The driver pressed on the accelerator , savagely roaring the engine .
- Dusk came, then darkness, and still he pressed on .
- Usually a wheel is stopped by a brake-shoe which presses on it .
- A liquid presses on the sides and on the bottom of the container in which it rests .
"press off right head" in Chinese, "press off securities head 4" in Chinese, "press office" in Chinese, "press office in the presidency" in Chinese, "press oil" in Chinese, "press on at every stage" in Chinese, "press on box" in Chinese, "press on with" in Chinese, "press on with the journey at night" in Chinese,