press in in Chinese
How to pronounce "press in""press in" in a sentence
- Our ships pressed in close to shore .
- It will come off the press in the first half of next year .
- There was only a little bulbous press in each room .
- Roger was holding the man again with his thumbs pressing in on the inside of his elbows .
- Ralph stood up, feeling curiously defenceless with the darkness pressing in .
- His son sat still, face frozen, lips pressed in a line, white-knuckled hands clasped on the table .
- The press in china widely reported these events
- Application of belt filter press in coal preparation plant
- . . . in the coverage of the american press in general
. . .对报道都存有偏见性
- The shutter button can be pressed in two ways
What is the meaning of press in in Chinese and how to say press in in Chinese? press in Chinese meaning, press in的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.