presentation in Chinese
[ ˌprezen'teiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "presentation"Synonyms of "presentation""presentation" in a sentence"presentation" meaning
- The presentation was to be made at a luncheon .
- The presentation was crisp and methodical .
- How did your presentation go yesterday ?
- The series aims at the presentation of new techniques .
- The thrust of his presentation was aimed at jordan .
- One of the mayor's jobs is the presentation of prizes .
- We must understand the system of data presentation .
- Such a presentation greatly facilitated examination .
- Actually those presentations did not prove definitive .
- Mao did not put forward these ideas in a single presentation .
- a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
Synonyms: presentment, demonstration,
- the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- a visual representation of something
- (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal; "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
- the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- the act of presenting a proposal
- formally making a person known to another or to the public
Synonyms: introduction, intro,
"presentation day" in Chinese, "presentation copy" in Chinese, "present; gift" in Chinese, "presentability" in Chinese, "presentable" in Chinese, "presentacion" in Chinese, "presentación" in Chinese, "presentation 2" in Chinese, "presentation address" in Chinese, "presentation allowed" in Chinese, "presentation and disclosure" in Chinese,