present moment in Chinese
How to pronounce "present moment"Use "present moment" in a sentence
- American fiction is alive with the sense of the present moment .
- The present moment was peculiarly propitious for rebellion .
- He did n't realize that he was wrong up till the present moment .
- The price of cereals and the price of calves at the present moment has virtually sounded the death knell of barley beef production .
- Experience this present moment with full attention
- Learn to live in the present moment
- Being, existing, or acting at the present moment; current
- The rich man thinks of next year, the poor man of the present moment
- We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment
- Animals live in the present moment and they show love unconditionally
What is the meaning of present moment in Chinese and how to say present moment in Chinese? present moment Chinese meaning, present moment的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.