presence in Chinese
[ 'prezns ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "presence"Use "presence" in a sentence
- The queen is gracing us with her presence .
- He felt rather awkward in presence of ladies .
- We feel the presence of the vastness .
- The boy felt constraint in her presence .
- You are admitted to mr. jone's presence .
- For a moment her presence of mind forsook her .
- Your presence at the meeting will stir trouble .
- But she wanted to enjoy his presence .
- Our presence is very hard on them .
- His presence lent dignity to the occasion .
- the act of being present
- dignified manner or conduct
Synonyms: bearing, comportment, mien,
- the impression that something is present; "he felt the presence of an evil force"
- the immediate proximity of someone or something; "she blushed in his presence"; "he sensed the presence of danger"; "he was well behaved in front of company"
- an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby
- the state of being present; current existence; "he tested for the presence of radon"
"presence chamber" in Chinese, "presell" in Chinese, "presello" in Chinese, "preselnitsi" in Chinese, "presen" in Chinese, "presen huge business opportunities" in Chinese, "presence of commander" in Chinese, "presence africaine" in Chinese, "presence amplifier" in Chinese, "presence and absence equalizer" in Chinese,