preparation in Chinese
[ ˌprepə'reiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "preparation"Synonyms of "preparation""preparation" in a sentence"preparation" meaning
- General abe made his preparations thoroughly .
- Preparations would occupy at least an hour .
- Preparations for the meeting are in progress .
- He had defeated all their preparations .
- The book was announced in preparation .
- The advertising campaign is still in preparation .
- She could not but tremble at these preparations .
- She had done all the preparations she could think of .
- The dictionary is in preparation .
- With these preparations on track, all was quiet .
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
Synonyms: cooking, cookery,
- preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
Synonyms: homework, prep,
- activity leading to skilled behavior
Synonyms: training, grooming,
- the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose; "preparations for the ceremony had begun"
- the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening; "his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties"
Synonyms: planning, provision,
- (music) a note that produces a dissonant chord is first heard in a consonant chord; "the resolution of one dissonance is often the preparation for another dissonance"
- the state of having been made ready or prepared for use or action (especially military action); "putting them in readiness"; "their preparation was more than adequate"
Synonyms: readiness, preparedness,
- a substance prepared according to a formula; "the physician prescribed a commercial preparation of the medicine"
"preparation room" in Chinese, "artillery preparation" in Chinese, "preparalytic stage" in Chinese, "preparapteron" in Chinese, "preparata" in Chinese, "preparate" in Chinese, "preparateur" in Chinese, "preparation (l03)" in Chinese, "preparation - capsules" in Chinese, "preparation - cream" in Chinese, "preparation - eye drops" in Chinese,