powered by in Chinese
- Submarines are already being powered by atomic energy .
- The old man wanted to exercise his power by tormenting him a little .
- We can raise any number to the fourth power by squaring it twice .
- Muscle contractions are powered by the chemical adenosine triphosphate(atp ) .
- I have tried to apprehend the pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux .
- A ball has no power by which it can put itself in motion but as soon as you throw it, you impart energy to it .
- They were supposed to constitute the system of checks and balances to prevent the flagrant abuse of power by top management .
- Light from ordinary stars and galaxies comes largely from atoms powered by thermonuclear reactions in the hearts of stars .
- Significant recovery powered by dynamic business growth
- The lamp is powered by two small batteries
"powered axle" in Chinese, "powered bail" in Chinese, "powered ballon" in Chinese, "powered belt" in Chinese, "powered bomb" in Chinese, "powered by discuz! - draft forward" in Chinese, "powered by heat from the sun" in Chinese, "powered cable logging" in Chinese, "powered caliper device" in Chinese,