pouch in Chinese
[ pautʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pouch"Synonyms of "pouch""pouch" in a sentence"pouch" meaning
past tense: pouched past participle: pouched plural: pouches present participle: pouching
- Patients with a high pouch have a poorer result .
- His face pouched and seamed .
- The stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity .
- Then he took out a tobacco pouch and a packet of papers and rolled himself a cigarette .
- The drunk man lost his pouch in the bar
- A female kangaroo carries its young in a pouch
- The kangaroos carry their babies in the pouch
- Pasteurization technology for retort pouch in foreign countries
- A temporary egg pouch in various fishes and crustaceans
- Strap pouch stand quick guide user manual : e tc
- a small or medium size container for holding or carrying things
- (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
Synonyms: sac, sack, pocket, Verb
- swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"
Synonyms: bulge, protrude,
- send by special mail that goes through diplomatic channels
- put into a small bag
"pouched" in Chinese, "retort pouch" in Chinese, "cartridge pouch" in Chinese, "tobacco pouch" in Chinese, "diplomatic pouch" in Chinese, "pouce coupe" in Chinese, "poucek" in Chinese, "poucel" in Chinese, "poucet" in Chinese, "poucette" in Chinese, "pouch carrier" in Chinese, "pouch cosmetic spot print" in Chinese, "pouch cove" in Chinese, "pouch food" in Chinese,