possible in Chinese
[ 'pɔsəbl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "possible"Synonyms of "possible""possible" in a sentence"possible" meaning
- There are several possible explanations .
- It may be possible to reconcile both objectives .
- Successs is possible but hardly probable .
- He was ruled out as a possible candidate .
- He stayed out of the house as much as possible .
- Please voice your opinions as fully as possible .
- We will expedite shipment as much as possible .
- Explain as little as possible without being brusque .
- She always dresses in the best possible taste .
- When you are ill , see the doctor as soon as possible .
- something that can be done; "politics is the art of the possible"
- an applicant who might be suitable
- existing in possibility; "a potential problem"; "possible uses of nuclear power"
- capable of happening or existing; "a breakthrough may be possible next year"; "anything is possible"; "warned of possible consequences"
"possibility space" in Chinese, "possibility theory" in Chinese, "possibility(-ies)" in Chinese, "possibility-impossibility" in Chinese, "possibility-intended program" in Chinese, "possible accidents in acupuncture" in Chinese, "possible accuracy" in Chinese, "possible arrangements" in Chinese, "possible bias" in Chinese,