positive in Chinese
[ 'pɔzitiv ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "positive"Synonyms of "positive""positive" in a sentence"positive" meaning
- Electrical positives attract electrical negatives .
- We take the downward direction as positive .
- A muscle biopsy is positive for fungus .
- C is a positive constant, the spring constant .
- It may be thought the doctor was too positive .
- Her behavior was a positive outrage .
- I wait with suspense, with positive excitement .
- Try to be more positive in dealing with the problem .
- "i'm positive about this one," said josh .
- The fur must have a positive charge .
- characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.; "a positive attitude"; "the reviews were all positive"; "a positive benefit"; "a positive demand"
- reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion; "positive increase in graduating students"
- indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen; "a positive pregnancy test"
- of or relating to positivism; "positivist thinkers"; "positivist doctrine"; "positive philosophy"
Synonyms: positivist, positivistic, Adjective
- involving advantage or good; "a plus (or positive) factor"
- persuaded of; very sure; "were convinced that it would be to their advantage to join"; "I am positive he is lying"; "was confident he would win"
Synonyms: convinced, confident,
- marked by excessive confidence; "an arrogant and cocksure materialist"; "so overconfident and impudent as to speak to the queen"; "the less he knows the more positive he gets"
Synonyms: cocksure, overconfident,
- having a positive charge; "protons are positive"
Synonyms: electropositive, positively charged,
- impossible to deny or disprove; "incontrovertible proof of the defendant''s innocence"; "proof positive"; "an irrefutable argument"
Synonyms: incontrovertible, irrefutable,
- formally laid down or imposed; "positive laws"
- greater than zero; "positive numbers"
- a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
- the primary form of an adjective or adverb; denotes a quality without qualification, comparison, or relation to increase or diminution
Synonyms: positive degree,
"positive organ" in Chinese, "positive reaction" in Chinese, "positive degree" in Chinese, "positive pole" in Chinese, "positive electricity" in Chinese, "positive rays" in Chinese, "positive pressure" in Chinese, "positive adjective" in Chinese, "metal positive" in Chinese, "positions information" in Chinese, "positions wanted" in Chinese, "positionsensor" in Chinese, "position，financial condition" in Chinese, "positirism" in Chinese, "positive (l02)" in Chinese, "positive (regenerative) feedback" in Chinese, "positive abscissa" in Chinese, "positive absorption" in Chinese,