porta in Chinese
- " by the porta del popolo or by the streets , your excellencies ?
- This exhibition provides an overview of albert porta ' s ( barcelona , spain ) back catalogue
- You have told your coachman to leave the city by the porta del popolo , to drive round the walls , and re - enter by the porta san giovanni ?
- The man was arrested as he was delivering goods to clients who visit his stall in rome ' s porta portese flea market , police said
- Outside the porta hepatis , the main hepatic duct joins the cystic duct from the gallbladder to form the common bile duct , which drains into the duodenum
- " well , what has this bandit to do with the order i have given the coachman to leave the city by the porta del popolo , and to re - enter by the porta san giovanni ?
- The survey , conducted by medical porta and newspaper china youth daily and released on monday , polled a range of medical and administrative professionals at hospitals
- Porta asiatica is a future - oriented engineering and project management company that assists foreign companies in china construct their industrial facilities
- At the extreme northern end of the peninsula , on a narrow isthmus , is the imposing gateway ( portas do cerco , or border gate ) , which leads to the zhuhai and zhongshan areas of china
而?仔岛与路环则由一条2 . 2公里长的公路相连。在半岛北端狭窄的地峡通路(关闸)接壤通往国内的珠海及中山等地区。
- The coachman went up the via di ripetta and the porta san paola ; and when they were two hundred yards outside , as the frenchman became somewhat too forward , beppo put a brace of pistols to his head , the coachman pulled up and did the same
- More examples： 1 2
"portas" in Chinese, "porta omenti" in Chinese, "porta nigra" in Chinese, "porta lienis" in Chinese, "porta coeli" in Chinese, "porta atrii" in Chinese, "residencial porta" in Chinese, "maggiore porta" in Chinese, "porta westfalica" in Chinese, "port-wing down descent" in Chinese, "port-wing tank" in Chinese, "port; harbour" in Chinese, "port_facility" in Chinese, "port_line" in Chinese, "porta arteriarum" in Chinese, "porta data corp" in Chinese, "porta de santiago" in Chinese,