porcelain in Chinese
[ 'pɔ:slin, -lein ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "porcelain"Synonyms of "porcelain""porcelain" in a sentence"porcelain" meaning
- These porcelain plates have rather original designs on them .
- A porcelain sink cleans easily .
- Fuse potassium dichromate (19) in a porcelain crucible .
- The porcelain is fine and glossy .
- She had spun-golden hair and skin as delicate as porcelain .
- I do not know enough about porcelain to be able to price these plates .
- Mr. roosevelt gave me for a birthday present a beautiful persian porcelain vase .
- To this class of substance belong mica , porcelain , quartz , glass , wood , etc .
- One of her recent hobby was collecting small pieces of derby and worcester porcelain .
- I went over to one of the stalls and examined porcelain vases and flowered tea-sets .
- "porcelain" meaning: Noun: porcelain porsulin Ceramic ware ...
- "porcelain" meaning in Japanese: porcelain n. 磁器. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆the market for antique porcela...
- "porcelain" meaning in Korean: noun, 자기, 자기 제품
- "porcelain" meaning in Russian: 1) фарфор2) преим. _pl. фарфоровое изделие3) фарфоровый Ex...
- "porcelain" meaning in Arabic: adj. مصنوع من الخزف
- "porcelain" meaning in French: n. porcelaine
"porcelain enamel" in Chinese, "porcelain clay" in Chinese, "mandarin porcelain" in Chinese, "porcelain glaze" in Chinese, "porce river" in Chinese, "porcedda" in Chinese, "porceddu" in Chinese, "porceden" in Chinese, "porcel" in Chinese, "porcelain alloy cutter" in Chinese, "porcelain ampelopsis" in Chinese, "porcelain and ceramics" in Chinese, "porcelain and pottery" in Chinese,