pony in Chinese
[ 'pəuni ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pony"Synonyms of "pony""pony" in a sentence"pony" meaning
past tense: ponied past participle: ponied plural: ponies present participle: ponying
- Mr. abel involuntarily urged the pony forward .
- Where do you stable your pony ?
- He's a very nice little pony .
- The pony remained immovable .
- The pony bucked suddenly .
- My pony is about done up .
- On one side of the house was a little stable, just the size for the pony .
- The pony was coming along at his own pace and doing exactly as he pleased with the whole concern .
- She refused the dear little pony with such a delicate sigh when he offered it .
- Jack did not want to sell the pony and trap and the other things they had bought with the ogre's money .
- a range horse of the western United States
- any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
- an informal term for a racehorse; "he liked to bet on the ponies"
- a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
Synonyms: shot glass, jigger,
- a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
Synonyms: trot, crib,
"pony engine" in Chinese, "pony chorus" in Chinese, "shetland pony" in Chinese, "pony express" in Chinese, "iron pony" in Chinese, "pony tail" in Chinese, "ponuga" in Chinese, "ponui island" in Chinese, "ponus" in Chinese, "ponuzs" in Chinese, "ponv" in Chinese, "pony adventure" in Chinese, "pony axle" in Chinese, "pony board" in Chinese, "pony canyon" in Chinese,