pollen in Chinese
[ 'pɔlin ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "pollen"Synonyms of "pollen""pollen" in a sentence"pollen" meaning
past tense: pollened past participle: pollened present participle: pollening
- The pollen is shed directly on the stigma .
- Some people have an allergy to pollen .
- Both the pollen grains and the gynoecia are active .
- Pollen sterile blossoms lack normal turgor .
- A serologic reaction retards the growth of the pollen tube .
- Pollen vectors among animals are apes, lemurs, indian bears .
- The scarcity of internally-generated pollen may be overlooked .
- Varieties that do not produce fertile pollen are used as females .
- Germinability of pollen largely depends on the extraction procedure .
- In practice, wind-borne pollen from outside will enter an orchard .
- the fine spores that contain male gametes and that are borne by an anther in a flowering plant