policy in Chinese
[ 'pɔlisi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "policy"Synonyms of "policy""policy" in a sentence"policy" meaning
- He pursued an active ecclesiastical policy .
- He lashed out at the opposition 's policies .
- This is a policy we have pursued consistently .
- Grassroots opposite to the party 's policy .
- Her policies were divisive and reactionary .
- Circumstances force us to adopt this policy .
- By degrees policy prevailed over passion .
- That was the land-to-the-tiller policy .
- Emotion should never be a substitute for sound policy .
- The policies are not often absolute .
- a plan of action adopted by an individual or social group; "it was a policy of retribution"; "a politician keeps changing his policies"
- written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
Synonyms: insurance policy, insurance,
- a line of argument rationalizing the course of action of a government; "they debated the policy or impolicy of the proposed legislation"
"policy shop" in Chinese, "bargaining policy" in Chinese, "policy maker" in Chinese, "policy holder" in Chinese, "ostrich policy" in Chinese, "endowment policy" in Chinese, "voyage policy" in Chinese, "appeasement policy" in Chinese, "blanket policy" in Chinese, "policraticus" in Chinese, "policresulen" in Chinese, "policreti" in Chinese, "policriti" in Chinese, "policsenia" in Chinese, "policy access point" in Chinese, "policy accounting" in Chinese, "policy address" in Chinese, "policy advice" in Chinese,