poison in Chinese
[ 'pɔizn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "poison"Synonyms of "poison""poison" in a sentence"poison" meaning
past tense: poisoned past participle: poisoned plural: poisons present participle: poisoning
- The enemy went so far as to use poison gas .
- He has poisoned people according to a system .
- Poison to a snake is merely a luxury .
- One man's meat is another man's poison .
- Strychnine , arsenic , and opium are poison .
- Poison of some sort must be operating in her .
- He is poisoned by eating rotten meat .
- The fumes had power enough to poison him on the spot .
- The food was tested for poison .
- They were immune to its poison .
- anything that harms or destroys; "the poison of fascism"
- any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
Synonyms: toxicant, poisonous substance, Verb
- administer poison to; "She poisoned her husband but he did not die"
- add poison to; "Her husband poisoned her drink in order to kill her"
- kill with poison; "She poisoned her husband"
- kill by its poison; "This mushrooms can poison"
- spoil as if by poison; "poison someone''s mind"; "poison the atmosphere in the office"
"poisoning" in Chinese, "poison gland" in Chinese, "poison ivy" in Chinese, "poison sumac" in Chinese, "rat poison" in Chinese, "alcoholic poisoning" in Chinese, "poison fang" in Chinese, "ptomaine poisoning" in Chinese, "lead poisoning" in Chinese, "poising nut" in Chinese, "poising solution" in Chinese, "poising tool" in Chinese, "poision reverse" in Chinese, "poiso" in Chinese, "poison - kari wuhrer" in Chinese, "poison [venom] fang" in Chinese, "poison a rat" in Chinese, "poison act" in Chinese,