pod in Chinese
[ pɔd ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "pod"Synonyms of "pod""pod" in a sentence"pod" meaning
- Pea pods burst open when overripe .
- The young, fresh pods of several of these trees are tender and can be eaten raw .
- Removal of flowers and pods from flowering soybean plants also delays leaf aging .
- At maturity, pods distributed along the stem which terminates in a rather dense cluster of pods .
- In a maturing soybean plant, most of the assimilate from a leaf went into the pod at the axil of that leaf .
- Irrigation water is taken from central california agriculture to fill the bathtubs and swimming pods of the rich living around los angeles .
- The main thing, the actual murder, transpired with the quiet and simplicity of any commonest occurrence--the bursting of bud or pod in the growth of vegetation, for instance .
- I hope the pod people return your body to you someday
- Escape pod - this is your lifeline in the game
- These twins are like two peas in a pod
- a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
Synonyms: fuel pod,
- a group of aquatic mammals
- a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
- the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
Synonyms: cod, seedcase, Verb
- produce pods, of plants
- take something out of its shell or pod; "pod peas or beans"
"podded" in Chinese, "pod pepper" in Chinese, "bean pod" in Chinese, "poczobutt" in Chinese, "poczok" in Chinese, "poczonyi" in Chinese, "poczy" in Chinese, "poc＝products of combustion" in Chinese, "pod (port of destination)" in Chinese, "pod (print on demand)" in Chinese, "pod ; legume" in Chinese, "pod analysis" in Chinese,