plug in Chinese
[ plʌg ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "plug"Synonyms of "plug""plug" in a sentence"plug" meaning
past tense: plugged past participle: plugged plural: plugs present participle: plugging
- It then turned out that the plug was defective .
- Plug stopcocks with sterile plugs .
- The recorder was not plugged in .
- She has been plugging away at her french lessons for months .
- They have been plugging his new show on the radio .
- Plug in the radio , please .
- The television cameras are also plugged into the computer .
- A plug of glass wool held in the neck of a polyethylene funnel .
- Before charging work is started, the drill holo is plugged .
- An irrigation system is selected that is less prone to plugging .
- an old or over-worked horse
Synonyms: hack, jade, nag,
- an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
Synonyms: fireplug, fire hydrant,
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
Synonyms: stopper, stopple,
- an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
Synonyms: male plug,
- electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
Synonyms: spark plug, sparking plug,
- blatant or sensational promotion
Synonyms: ballyhoo, hoopla, hype,
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
Synonyms: chew, chaw, cud, quid, wad, Verb
- insert as a plug; "She plugged a cork in the wine bottle"
- insert a plug into; "plug the wall"
- persist in working hard; "Students must plug away at this problem"
Synonyms: plug away,
- make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach"
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug; "plug the hole"; "stop up the leak"
Synonyms: stop up, secure,
"plug cord" in Chinese, "plug rod" in Chinese, "vent plug" in Chinese, "feeler plug" in Chinese, "plug hat" in Chinese, "plug fuse" in Chinese, "plug cock" in Chinese, "plug bush" in Chinese, "plug ugly" in Chinese, "plueschke" in Chinese, "plueschow" in Chinese, "plueskow" in Chinese, "pluet" in Chinese, "pluffy hair" in Chinese, "plug adapter" in Chinese, "plug adapter lamp holder" in Chinese, "plug adaptor" in Chinese, "plug aileron" in Chinese,