plaza in Chinese
[ 'plɑ:zə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "plaza"Synonyms of "plaza""plaza" in a sentence"plaza" meaning
- The balconies of the houses look out on the plaza .
- We have booked you in at the plaza for two nights .
- Juanita nunez-a tiny figure against the soaring city block complex of first mercantile american bank and rosselli plaza was still waiting for her bus .
- Deluxe room culture plaza hotel , hangzhou reservation
- And that high building is the central plaza
- Terminating point : arran street outside golden plaza
- The guangxi plaza guangxi dasha is strate
- Discovery bay plaza capevale drive caperidge drive
- Single room broadway plaza hotel shanghai reservation
- Shop 477 , level 4 , new town plaza , phase i , shatin
- mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers; usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area; a modern version of the traditional marketplace; "a good plaza should have a movie house"; "they spent their weekends at the local malls"
Synonyms: mall, center, shopping mall, shopping center, shopping centre,
- a public square with room for pedestrians; "they met at Elm Plaza"; "Grosvenor Place"
Synonyms: place, piazza,