plastic in Chinese
[ 'plæstik, plɑ:stik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "plastic"Synonyms of "plastic""plastic" in a sentence"plastic" meaning
- Why use wood when you can use plastic ?
- Plastics will soften when exposed to heat .
- The mind of a young child is quite plastic .
- Fit smoked plastic lenses in spectacles .
- Then he pulled the plastic knob on it .
- Plastic flowers are a particular hate of mine .
- These plastic bags have suffocated enough people .
- Reinforced plastics possess many diverse properties .
- Hard plastic enema tips can perforate the rectum .
- A mask is a transparent sheet of plastic .
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered; "do you take plastic?"
Synonyms: credit card, charge card, charge plate,
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; "a formative influence"; "a formative experience"
Synonyms: formative, shaping,
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
Synonyms: fictile, moldable,
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
"plastic surgery" in Chinese, "vinyl plastic" in Chinese, "plastic flow" in Chinese, "plastic operations" in Chinese, "foamed plastics" in Chinese, "plastic credit" in Chinese, "acrylic plastic" in Chinese, "plastic money" in Chinese, "plastic explosive" in Chinese, "plasters lath" in Chinese, "plasterwork" in Chinese, "plastery" in Chinese, "plasthetics" in Chinese, "plasthetics; synthetic resin" in Chinese, "plastic fireclay" in Chinese, "plastic - casting worker" in Chinese, "plastic - knitting machine repairman" in Chinese, "plastic - machine repairman" in Chinese,