plague in Chinese
[ pleig ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "plague"Synonyms of "plague""plague" in a sentence"plague" meaning
past tense: plagued past participle: plagued plural: plagues present participle: plaguing
- The plague visited london in 1665 .
- It was a deeply plagued company .
- She was plagued with arthritis .
- A judgmental infelicity plagued past generations .
- I was plagued at ipswich with the customhouse officers .
- Combustion instability continues to plague development efforts .
- The basic problem of radiation continues to plague them .
- "if you know," he said coldly, "why do you plague me? "
- They can only be a daily plague to your unnatural heart .
- In this project they were plagued with a variety of mechanical problems .
- an annoyance; "those children are a damn plague"
- any large scale calamity (especially when thought to be sent by God)
- a swarm of insects that attack plants; "a plague of grasshoppers"
- any epidemic disease with a high death rate
Synonyms: pestilence, pest,
- a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
Synonyms: pestilence, pest, pestis, Verb
- annoy continually or chronically; "He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"; "This man harasses his female co-workers"
Synonyms: harass, hassle, harry, chivy, chivvy, chevy, chevvy, beset, molest, provoke,
- cause to suffer a blight; "Too much rain may blight the garden with mold"
- "plague" meaning: Verb: plague pleyg Cause to suffer a b...
- "plague" meaning in Japanese: １plague n. 疫病, 伝染病; ペスト; 異常大発生; 災い. 【動詞＋】 ◆carry the plagu...
- "plague" meaning in Korean: 역병, 페스트, 천재, 재해, 천벌, 성가신 사람, 귀찮은 일, 말썽, 역병에 걸리게 하다, 괴롭히다
- "plague" meaning in Russian: 1) чума, моровая язва Ex: bubonic plague бубонная чума Ex:...
- "plague" meaning in Arabic: n. وباء, طاعون, بلاء, مصدر إزعاج, كارثة
- "plague" meaning in French: n. fléau; peste v. tourmenter; harceler; embêter; raser
"swine plague" in Chinese, "plague spot" in Chinese, "cattle plague" in Chinese, "white plague" in Chinese, "bubonic plague" in Chinese, "gay plague" in Chinese, "plagnes" in Chinese, "plagnet" in Chinese, "plagnol" in Chinese, "plagopterus" in Chinese, "plagopterus argentissimus" in Chinese, "plague bacillus" in Chinese, "plague bearer-rune sword" in Chinese, "plague bubonica" in Chinese, "plague javelin" in Chinese,